If you’re a company founder, owner, or business developer, we know you’re short on time.
This page gets straight to the point to give you a clear idea of what we do. Take your time browsing the rest of the site when you’re curious for more.
- Content Development – writing beautiful copy that speaks to your audience
- Website Optimization – making sure your website is found by your audience
- Promotional Activities – anything that puts your message in front of your audience
- Customer Service – working towards making your customers repeat customers
- Auditing – assessing what you have and what you need, a la carte
- Training – teaching you more about what we do and why, and how to do it yourself
Natively offers a few different methods for pricing, all tailored to your individual needs. Because of this, we don’t list specific prices on our website. We’d rather start with a complimentary first assessment where we discuss what your vision is, align it with your budget, and find a solution from there. Sound fair?
We’re a small but mighty team of two (for now), and we do what we do because we want more brands to level with their customers. Less disruption and noise, less smoke and mirrors, less B.S. Because the truth is, consumers are getting smarter, and they see your B.S. But they do crave connection and belonging.
We can help you find your audiences, find your voice that speaks to them, and then meet them where they live and operate online. That’s what it means to be where your customers are.
But don’t take our word for it:
“I have a small consulting firm, and I’m not tech-savvy, but I know my website is my “calling card”. For me, trying to create a “perfect website” is frankly crazy-making. Hiring Natively was a wise investment. Lydia ran an audit of my site, and walked me through what I needed to do, and what tools to use to add functionality/get better search results. She has a great depth of knowledge, and a calm communication style, making her easy to work with – my business is better off because of her expertise.” – Christina Harris, Founder of Colorific, Ventura, California